Your go-to resource for becoming the perfect pet parent!
Expect Only the Best
While PrettyLitter believes that its litter is the best way to keep tabs on your furry friend’s health, we also believe in educating pet parents about all their options.
Using PrettyLitter in your cat’s litter box can tell you what’s going on with your cat’s internal health when emergencies strike, but you also need to know how to take care of your cat’s day-to-day health, nutrition, and happiness.
PrettyLitter is dedicated to helping pet parents enjoy every single moment with their fur babies. That means helping pet parents extend their cats’ lives and form healthy, meaningful bonds.
In the PrettyLitter Blog, we’ll explore topics like:
- The latest veterinary science cat lovers should know
- How to recognize and treat cat health problems
- Stimulating your cat’s mental development
- Treating emotional and behavioral issues like stress, aggression, or past trauma
- The best products out there for making maintenance easy and play-time fun
- Forming healthy bonds and enjoying time with your cat
- First-hand stories of life with cats
PrettyLitter was founded by Daniel Rotman, who tragically lost his cat to feline leukemia. Devastated by the loss of his dear Gingi, Daniel vowed to make sure no cat parent ever went through the same ordeal.
Cats are silent sufferers. You won’t catch your cat whining, crying, or telling you his tummy hurts when he’s sick. That’s why Daniel Rotman and his team developed a dust-free cat litter that detects health problems - like acidity abnormalities, blood, or high alkalinity - in your cat’s urine.
Not only does PrettyLitter give you a color-coded alert to cat health problems, but it’s lightweight and safe for anyone to use - even pregnant women! We take care of the hassle with monthly deliveries to your door so you can take care of your family - four-legged children included.
Today, PrettyLitter is dedicated to helping cat parents detect illnesses at the first sign of trouble and provide the highest quality of life for their feline friends.
Do You Belong Here?
The PrettyLitter blog is for you if:
- You want to build a stronger relationship with your pet
- You want to give your cat the very best in health care and nutrition
- You enjoy seeing the cogs turn in your cat’s mind when you play together
- You want to enjoy every moment of your cat’s long life
The PrettyLitter blog may not be for you if:
- You wouldn’t call yourself a “cat person”
The Fine Print
Want to talk soft paws, gorgeous eyes, and swishing tails? We’re all ears! There are very few things we won’t allow in the PrettyLitter Blog, so we’ll list them here for you real quick.
The PrettyLitter Blog is not the place for:
- Profanity or vulgar language - Kids can be pet-parents too, so let’s keep it clean.
Customer service questions - Need to talk to us? No problem! We’d love to hear from you! Use this page to get in touch.
- Promoting off-topic content - If you have a cat-serving product, we’d love to hear about it! But if your thing is cars, exotic getaways, or discount homeowners insurance, this probably isn’t the place.
Let’s Keep In Touch!
Join the PrettyLitter community of cat lovers as we share tips, stories, insights, research, and humor about what it truly means to be a cat parent.
While you’re waiting for our next blog post, learn more about PrettyLitter’s safe, dust-free cat litter - because we can all agree that there’s nothing more important to pet parent’s than your cat’s health.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.